Register for NM Safe Certified Training
NM Safe Certified provides businesses free on-demand virtual COVID-Safe Practice trainings to help ensure all New Mexicans remain safe as the state reopens for business and recreation. NM Safe Certified provides a recognizable brand across all industries to assist in building consumer confidence.
- Alignment with the visible NM Safe Certified brand
- Usage of NM Safe Certified “seal” to promote your business
- Presence on NMSafeCertified.org business directory
- Admission to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Procurement Collective
- NM Safe Certified Resource Toolkit
Receive the latest news about revisions and updates to the All Together New Mexico: COVID-Safe Practices for Individuals and Employers
Access to statewide peer learning groups to share best practices, troubleshoot common challenges, and access additional resources
- Tourism-related business, who have their employees go through the NM Safe Certified training will receive a $250 digital advertising credit per person up to $2,000 from New Mexico Magazine. Credit may be used toward the purchase of one-month digital media packages through January 31, 2021.
“As we continue to open our state’s economy, the Greater Albuquerque Hotel & Lodging Association encourages all hotel properties to become New Mexico Safe Certified. Promoting safe practices in hospitality is critical to the well-being of our employees and guests, while making New Mexico the safest destination in the southwest.”Greater Albuquerque Hotel & Lodging Association